- Inventory Management with Backordered items, Minimum and Maximum quantities
- Simple, Configurable (e.g. size, color, etc.), Bundled and Grouped Products
- Virtual Products
- Downloadable/Digital Products
- Available via customization: Customer Personalized Products – upload text for embroidery, monogramming, etc.
- Tax Rates per location, customer group and product type
- Attribute Sets for quick product creation of different item types
- Create Store-specific attributes on the fly
What is PWA & Why Do You Need It?
Progressive web apps (PWAs) are web applications that utilize modern features to give you an app-like experience. In other words, they are a hybrid between web pages and native apps. They load in a browser, just like the web pages, while providing a no intrusions, fast and responsive shopping experience to customers.
The app developing world are faced with a problem when it comes to app visibility in the marketplace. Luckily, Progressive Web Applications have come to save the day, and there are hidden SEO benefits by adopting this method too.
Back in January, Adobe made the general release of Progressive Web Applications (PWA) Studio. It allows the developers to make Magento applications similar to mobile applications. In fact, the user experience will be so seamless that it will be hard to differentiate between the PWA and the native mobile application. PWA is characterized by the following set of attributes:
- Responsive – Fit in any screen size
- Addable – Can be added from the browser to the home screen
- Linkable – Each of the pages is deep linkable via the unique URLs, allowing you to share them on social media
- Engaging – Immersive user experience results in enhanced customer engagement
- Fast – Instant loading delivers a silky smooth user experience