n98-magerun2 is a command-line tool for managing Magento 2 stores. It provides a variety of useful commands for tasks such as installing and upgrading Magento, managing modules and themes, generating code, and performing database operations. n98-magerun2 is built on top of the Symfony Console component and is designed to be fast and easy to use. It can be installed via Composer and is commonly used by developers and system administrators working with Magento 2. Some of the features that n98-magerun2 provides are -install and upgrade Magento -Manage the database -Manage modules and themes -Develop faster with code generation commands -Manage the indexer and cron jobs -Manage the cache and indexer -Manage the configuration and environment settings -Manage the system and PHP settings -Manage the customers and orders -Manage the products, categories, and attributes -Manage the URL rewrites -Manage the tax rules and settings -Manage the CMS pages and blocks
It is a tool that provides many useful commands for managing Magento 2 stores, and it’s easy to use.
How to install n98-magerun2
n98-magerun2 can be installed via Composer, which is a dependency manager for PHP.
Here are the steps to install n98-magerun2:
- Make sure you have Composer installed on your system. You can check this by running the command “composer –version” in your command line. If you don’t have Composer, you can download it from https://getcomposer.org/
- Navigate to the root directory of your Magento 2 installation in your command line.
- Run the following command to install n98-magerun2:
- Once the installation is complete, you can run n98-magerun2 commands by calling “n98-magerun2” in your command line.
- To verify that n98-magerun2 is installed correctly, you can run the command
it should show you the list of available commands in n98-magerun2
Please note that before running any command with n98-magerun2 make sure that you are running this command in Magento 2 root directory.